We all know that commenting and comment resolution are crucial aspects of consensus-building. Several of you have been happy to share your own issues and concerns with our Comment Tracker product, of course - and we thank you for that! We've taken that feedback, rolled it into our own thinking about how best to implement a product refresh, and are happy to announce that we've released a much-improved Comment Tracker today.
Below is a brief list of the features we enhanced, along with links to relevant Knowledge Base articles with more details.
- Viewing your own comments
- Preventing comment-sharing permissions errors
- Preventing comment-related errors when voting
- Bulk commenting
Add multiple comments to a document quickly
Sorting and Filtering
- Sorting by Section, Page, Line; Filtering by Table, Figure, or Paragraph
Automatic Email Notifications
- Who is automatically notified of comment submission
Organization Policy Support
- Tracking group affiliation of members who commented when voting