Our Comment Tracker target release date was originally set for the end of September. We have now moved this target to early October, in order to conduct thorough final testing prior to release.
The attached PDF (also linked below) will provide feature details, along with a status report for each feature. We will also be communicating with you via regular e-mail updates between now and our release date to provide links to updated Knowledge Base articles, information about future training webinars, and a final release schedule when that's been determined.
List of planned features:
- Viewing your own comments
- Organization-level comment permissions settings
- Preventing comment-sharing permissions errors
- Preventing comment-related errors when voting
- Comment bulk uploads
- Easier public commenting
- Easier member commenting
Sorting & Filtering:
- Sorting by Section, Page, Line; Filtering by Table, Figure, or Paragraph
Automatic E-Mail Notifications:
- Who is automatically notified of comment submission
Organization Policy Support:
- Group affiliation of members who commented when voting