On July 6th, all Workspace 5 installations were updated with new features and enhancements to Group calendars. These changes are only available to Workspace 5 customers. To migrate to Workspace 5 please contact your account manager.
Workspace calendars now provide better support for recurring events and integration with external calendars such as Microsoft Outlook 2007, Google Calendar, and others. For more information, see this Knowledge Base Article: Working with calendars in Outlook 2007
- Enhanced support for recurring events - easily schedule events that recur weekly, monthly, or at an interval of your choosing.
- Spanning Events - create meetings that span multiple days, but are treated as one event. KB Article: Multi-day or spanning events on group calendars
- Calendar subscriptions - see upcoming meetings on your calendar by subscribing to group calendars using Microsoft Outlook 2007, Apple iCal, Mozilla Firebird, Google Calendar, or another calendar tool of your choice. (Note: the ability to subscribe to Kavi calendars is not available for Outlook 2003 users.) KB Article: Subscribing to group calendars
- HTML Description, Agenda & Minutes - include a well-formatted agenda with each event that looks good both online and in the email sent out with each event.
- Action Items & Ballots - action Item due dates and ballot close dates now appear on the calendar. KB Article: Calendar items other than events
Additional information about Workspace 5 is available by visiting these pages: