Site administrators - have you created a new group and need to add several members? Follow these steps to add them in bulk to save time.
- From the Admin Panel, select either "Groups" or "Users" from the Management Tools
- Click the "Bulk add Users to Groups" link under the "Group Participation" heading if you selected Groups above or the "Other" heading if you selected Users
- Select the group you want to add users to from the "Group" drop down
- Set the Moderation, Group Role, and Subscription Type settings as needed
- Enter the Primary Email Addresses of the users you want to add (separated by a new line or comma)
- Click the "Add Users" button
- That's it! You'll receive a confirmation message and a link to go to the Group Roster